Aller au contenu
Aumilitaire
  • Rejoignez Aumilitaire

Inscrivez vous aujourd'hui et recevez le guide gratuit Aumilitaire

Could 'INAPTE DEFINITIF' have another chance to join LE?

Sijie

Messages recommandés

Bonjour.

He passed all tests including medical, physical...etc but several days after interview he was told that he is 'Inapte Definitif'.

not 'Inapt Temporaire', can he try again? Maybe in 6 months...

Appreciated your replies and help...

I'm sorry for him but when the doc say that you are definitively unfit it's 90% of the time completely over. Of course there is the 10% who had the chance to change the decision but it wasn't easy at all for them and i'm speaking about the french who try to join the Army,i don't even know if the Legion give that little hope :/

Did he tell you the reasons ? Medical problems ? or Physical ?

il y a 2 minutes, Mrfrenchchris a dit :

I'm sorry for him but when the doc say that you are definitively unfit it's 90% of the time completely over. Of course there is the 10% who had the chance to change the decision but it wasn't easy at all for them and i'm speaking about the french who try to join the Army,i don't even know if the Legion give that little hope :/

Did he tell you the reasons ? Medical problems ? or Physical ?

Thank you so much.

I feel sorry to him too because i think the key reason for his INAPTE DEFINITIF is that he said he has a girlfriend instead of lying to interviewer...He has no Medical or Physical problems. He won the green T-shirt.

He used to joined the army for 2 years and retired. He also goes to GYM and get fit. But the weakness is his foreign language (English/French) is not good.

I do hope LE committee could give him another chance. He could be outstanding. At least definitely not a deserter.

• 2 semaines plus tard...

© Aumilitaire - Contact - CGU

• Créer...